Information that are collected from customers:
- We collect Customer contact details such as customer name, email address, account password, phone number and shipping address.
- We store Customer’s session log information on our site which includes their navigation within the site, source of traffic, IP address (from which we can approximately determine user location), browser type, browser language, operating system, date and time of request etc.
- We keep a record of Customer’s previous transactions including the product and pricing details etc.
- We collect the Third party sign in information shared on our website such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest sign in information.
- We store the Email communication by any user or customer directly with mumaren01.com such as product enquiry, order and transaction related information, disputes or complaints etc.
Utilization of user or customer information
We collect user or customer information as required to conduct our business and to enable us to provide the best services to our users and customers. We do not sell or rent this information to third parties.
User or customer information (as defined above) will be used as described below:
- To understand customer behaviour and thus offer better and more relevant experiences to the customer.
- We use certain information in an aggregated form across users to compile statistical and demographical profiles for our business and marketing activities.
- We use this information to inform the customers about offers and deals, new launches, information about products that the customers have purchased, order and shipping status, as well as other promotional and informational content. We will provide the customer the option to opt-out of such services.
- Cookies would be used to provide a customized experience to our users such as identifying recently viewed items (of interest to the user) as well as implementing wish list and cart features.
- We use session log and traffic flow information to understand how users are interacting with our site and to make improvements. This will also be used by us to understand and analyze customer preferences, buying patterns and behaviour at an aggregate level.
- We use IP address, traffic sources, user navigation across the site, browser and OS information etc. to measure overall site performance in terms of number of users, user engagement, time spent by users on the site etc.
- We will need to use user or customer information in case required in aspects such as legal disputes or other legal processes; comply with any statutory or regulatory requirement; troubleshoot problems; detect and protect against error, fraud and other criminal or illegal activity; collect fees owed; enforce our terms and conditions; prevent abuse of our services; prevent violation of the rights, other users or the general public
不要~不要…痛Refusing unwanted communications:
- com provides all users with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving non-essential communications from us, after setting up an account. To remove Customer’s contact information from mumaren01.com, please write to us at?customer
- Questions regarding this statement should be directed to the following address:?